Sip Wine Bar in Tinley Park, IL is one of my favorite wine spots to date! Similar to a kid in a candy store, there 69 wines to walk around and sample.
The bar is laid out with 8 different stations based on various themes: both Old and New world white and red wines, Rose’s, Pinot Noirs, sweet wines and premium labels.
The self-serve wine steps are as follows:
- Customer receives a wine card to tally the sales (held on a tab with a credit card)
- The wine card is entered into the wine station kiosk
- The customer chooses their variety of wine
- The customer chooses the pour amount -the prices for the 3 pour amounts are displayed on the kiosk
- The customer can walk around and sample as many wines as they desire
- The wine card is returned upon checkout and the customer pays the balance.
I started with whites, moved on to roses, and of course, finished with reds. I appreciated being able to sample many different wines without having to drink/purchase a whole glass.
Customers are also able to purchase the bottles on-site, and enjoy a full menu. The bar is available for both indoor and outdoor private events with an array of party packages to choose from. Check out Sip Wine Bar, and happy sampling!